Thursday 30 May 2019

MOTLEY CRUE - HARD, GLAM, and METAL

MOTLEY CRUE THE 80s ROCK BAND

To me, Motley Crue was THE rock band of the 80s. They lived the decadence decade with their wild lifestyle and the equally wild outfits. I still crank up the Crue when a song comes on the radio, even if I'm only in the minivan. What? I'm still cool kids!

Somedays when I really need something more than coffee I put on my Crue cassettes...b/c you can always use more Crue!


You need CRUE!

What I loved about the 80s was the outfits. It was like, the crazier the better. And, to blur the lines of gender, well that was just uncalled for...but, of course, Motley Crue was out to break the rules. I sometimes joke to myself when I hear Girls, Girls, Girls, that they did look a bit like girls when they were all made-up...especially the boots on Mars in this pic. Glam rock at its peak!


Crue living their song Girls Girls Girls
But, that rebellious attitude sure did get them the girls upon girls upon girls...heck, there are still Crue cuties out there!


Motley Crue song Girls, Girls, Girls sure got them the girls
The song I think has stood the test of time is Kickstart my heart. I still hear it played at sporting events as a pump up song. Great song that still resonates with the youth of today. 


Crue Kickstarting My Heart



Great Bike song - Kickstart My Heart

Shout at the devil is one of those songs I thought would be an anthem for all-time. I don't hear it that much anymore, so I guess I was wrong. It was a song of the 80s?


Tommy Lee shouting at the devil

Motley Crue wants you to shout at the devil


No comments:

Post a Comment