Monday 6 November 2017

LAUGH WITH ME 80S MUSIC REFERENCES

I LOVE 80s MUSIC REFERENCES WHEN THEY ARE FUNNY


There a few songs from the 80s that I love, but, don't really know the words. You think the singers knew them? Or, did they just ad lib?

Mann, what are those lyrics?
What did you think the lyrics were? I thought they were Blinded by the light. Rack up like a deuce, she was a boner in the night...

 With another Halloween past, and another year of dressing like Michael Jackson, I should have done my reasearch and picked a witty costume. Something to do with Hall and Oates maybe. The only problem is I'd like to grow a moustache if I was being Hall & Oates.

Hall & Oates - maybe next year!

Maybe Hall, but, Oates' stash might get in the way!

Steve Perry has NOT been in the news lately. No surprise. He hasn't been seen publicly for about twenty years now. I'm starting to stop believing he is alive...sorry about the grammer. 

I've been a believer for pretty near thirty years now.

No, Journey will welcome you back with Open Arms!

My biggest problem lately has been money. Mo money mo problems they say. Well, I'll believe that when I live it...


So, my MJ costume scared a lot of children this halloween - that's why they are considering cancelling Halloween in our town. Too bad, I have a great Hall and Oates costume I was hoping to wear next year...and I've gotta start growing my moustache.

Moonwalk to the mincraft block holmes.

Magnetic shoes? It had to be magnetic shoes!
 I've also been having a hard time at work. My boss was born in a small town in the USA and just doesn't get me. The dude doesn't even like Springsteen. Isn't that ironic?

The real Boss?

On the eighth day...

Weird weather we've been having. It even rained down in Africa.


Doesn't matter to me. Any weather I send my kids to school. At least I know they won't be messin' with my vinyl if they are out of the house.


And, I really hope they are not tardy.


Enjoy more 80s music jokes - http://80sthrowbackparty.blogspot.ca/2017/05/80s-music-memes-and-more-laughfest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment