Tuesday 22 May 2018

FUNNY VIDEOS WITH 80s MUSIC

There are lots of awesome videos out there using 80s music as inspiration.


How about jogging in time to A HA's TAKE ON ME




How about TOTOs song Africa played on a cheap kids keyboard!




A rubber chicken doing it's best at George Michael's CARELESS WHISPER



Get your own rubber chicken and try to make own music :)

An original 1985 creation - finally digitized for all of us to enjoy. A homemade music video for I Love Rocky Road - Weird Al Yankovic . Oh, boy I can see myself in this kid, luckily we didn't have a video recorder back in the 80s.



A hilarious, and slightly un-PC, take on the video for Hello by Lionel Ritchie



In 2012 Honda used Ozzy's CRAZY TRAIN in an ad - a family pulls together a random acapella style version of the song. It's pretty funny.



And, I'll leave you with one of my favourite 80s songs, Joe Jackson's Steppin' Out. I like to groove and move to this song too, but, I don't quite have the moves that this dude does. But, I love how inspired he is by this great song to make a video! 




MORE FUNNY 80s MUSIC REFERENCES / MEMES

No comments:

Post a Comment