Tuesday 1 May 2018

EURYTHMICS MEMES

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF CHEESE

Eurythmics are made of the 80s. The word conjures up images of swooping hair, new wave make up, and synthesized dance music. In my mind, only Flock of Seagulls is a more 80s word.

Sweet Dreams was a huge hit for those Eurythmics - and it has also been a huge hit for punny meme generators. Look see:






I'm thinking cheese and ritz make a sweet dream too!


No sweet dream, more like a nightmare!


♪ Turn around. Every now and then I get a little bit mee-mee...♪


Eurythmics meme!



MY ATTEMPT AT KEEPING THE 80s ALIVE FOR THE NEXT GENERATION


When the weather turns precipitous I always quote the Eurythmics. ♪ HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN ♪ and sing a little bit of the song to my children.

That never gets old (Dad!)


Here Comes the Rain Again - get the umbrella!


At least I've planted that seed in my kids heads. A quote that will stay with them every time it rains. A little piece of the 80s passed along to the next generation. Your welcome.


Eurythmics is a real word - it means 80s music










No comments:

Post a Comment