Monday 30 October 2017

WHERE IS WALDO? WHERE'S WALLY?

WHERE'S WALDO CONNECTS GENERATIONS

Where's Waldo (Where's Wally outside of North America) was a book that came out in the late 80s...and I'm happy to say it is still going strong with young kids today. A timeless piece that connects generations. The greatest generation (80s) and the next greatest generation (the 2000s).

Where's Waldo modernized

Where's Waldo 80..ized.

But, did you ever actually stop and think about Waldo? Was Waldo on the run? Why were we constantly looking for him? Was it in fact a symbolic piece that we all connected with because we were all searching for ourselves?


Lose yourself for too long and you may need to seek help.

Waldo must have had some serious mental health issues.

Or maybe we just thought his dorky hat was funny?!

Wow, that's a lot of Waldo hats!
Could that kind of phenomenon happen now adays? Not with social media and GPS tracking on phones. Unless you were a hermit living off the grid...actually, now that I look at it, Waldo does look like he could fit into a back-to-nature commune or something like that.

@WaldoisHERE

A quick google search will show you where Waldo is, or at least where he was...


I've had a theory on Waldo that I've been working on for years. I think he commits a lot of crime and his alibi is the crowd...sure, spend an hour finding him, while he is actually out robbing old ladies, then when he shows up he claims, "i was here the whole time". 
I'm certain I checked the spot where he was like 15 times! I SWEAR IT! DAMN YOU WALDO!!!
30 years later Waldo has never been convicted
Another theory is that he is a major baby daddy...that actually makes a lot of sense. Sound legit to me.


Waldo evades child support payment for 23rd year in a row

He could also be like that bratty kid you used to play hide and seek with...the one that would bend the rules. Jerk.

Not well played Waldorf!
Reminds me of this guy - Levi Johnston. The guy who went to the library copy of Where's Waldo and circled him or used white out! Thanks for ruining it for me Levi! Yes, I still hold a grudge 30 years later!



Who really cares where he was hiding, we all know the real reason why he was hiding. Chuck Norris is the reason.




Hear the sounds of the 80s

Hits, hairbands, Hall & Oates - all on my free streaming all 80s radio station.

Great mix of 80s music put together by DJ Throwback


No comments:

Post a Comment