Monday 4 November 2019

MORE VAN HALEN MEMES

VAN HALEN FUNNIES

You cannot think of the early 80s without picturing David Lee Roth jumping around with his striped leotard suit, or not picture the iconic red, white, and black guitar of Eddie Van Halen...and maybe the other dudes in the band too?


David Lee Roth with his crazy clothing. Eddie Van Halen with his matching guitar and jumpsuit. How 80s!
Eddie Van Halen was in his prime. He was magical on the guitar. Rumour has it he could make music by playing a broom.


Eddie Van Halen playing broom guitar.
Who was the best rock band in the 80s? No brain needed to answer this question (most of my brain is gone anyway after all the headbanging and subsequent concussions)...Van Halen is the best. Even Alfie knows that!


Best band ever? Van Halen!
 The band's biggest hit, JUMP, has some great history behind it. First, it was inspired by a jumper, aka suicidal guy who threatened to jump off a bridge or building or something really really high.
Second, it was the song that broke the band apart. Nice job guys.


Van Halen song Jump.
The band just wasn't the same without the egotistical, charismatic, odd, chauvinistic, DLR.


Van Halen without David Lee Roth - no thanks!
 Sammy Hagar was no replacement. I kind of stopped listening to Van Halen after that point.

Feeling sad when Van Halen broke up
 I still love the early Van Halen records. I've pretty much played my 1984 album to death, Eruption just don't work like it used to. And, yes, I still crank it to 11 when I put on the old VH records.


Crank my Van Halen to 11
And, when I hear Running With The Devil or Hot for Teacher come on the radio, I cheer and turn it up! I also sing along. Sorry kids in the backseat of my manvan.

When a Van Halen song comes on!!!



Keep the feet tapping with some Van Halen Socks - CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment