Wednesday 21 February 2018

MOTLEY CRUE 80s ROCK

MOTLEY CRUE - LOVED BY LADIES OF THE 80s

Was it the big hair? The leather pants? The badboy attitude? Something about Motley Crue attracted the girls. Guess that is why they sang about them GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!

Nikki Sticks - Bass player and super-powered hair dryer user.


Nikki Sticks big hair big make up big ego!
Motley Crue - you bad boys!
Vince Neil - Guitar and bulk volume hair mousse user.


Vince Neil - "Vincey"

Motley Crue - the scary look
Vince Neil - the new look
Tommy Lee - Drummer and hardcore make up user (what? it was the 80s!)


Tommy Lee - Drum destroyer!


Even though they were a successful crew - there were always personal problems between the band members. Tommy Lee summed it up in a Rolling Stones interview after their last official concert: 

Rolling Stone - So you really haven't spoken to Nikki or Vince since the show?

TOMMY LEE - I think fucking Nikki unfollowed me on fucking Twitter, like, the next day. I was like, "Wow. OK, dude." 
Tommy Lee sure has a way with words eh?


Relive the era with a vintage shirt
GRAB THE SHIRT AND RELIVE THE GREATEST TIME IN ROCK -  80s ROCK TSHIRTS

Looking back at these pics I'm confused as to what the appeal was. But, it was a different time! At least their music was totally awesome and still rocks! When I need my heart kickstarted I put on my Motley Crue cassettes.






No comments:

Post a Comment