Monday 31 August 2020

80s Music Memes - very funny

Funny memes about 80s music

BLONDIE, the literally named band that we all know and love. With super hits like Heart of Glass, Call Me, Gonna Get Ya...


Blondie, Call me - doesn't give number

Blondie - gonna get ya

I really liked Foreigner and their rockin' hits, like Urgent, Hot Blooded, and Cold as Ice. Ever take the lyrics literally?

Cold as Ice - not to be taken literally

Speaking of lyrics, what was Def Lep thinking when they wrote Hysteria? Just trying to find a rhyming word with malaria, or diphtheria or careeria-ending-lyrics...who knows?

Def Leppard song writing session
I do still have a landline, just like in the 80s. You hear new music reference cell phones, but they'll never compare to the old landlines, cords and all!

Stevie Wonder and Lionel Ritchie landline joke

Stevie Wonder was wonderful in the 80s too. I think I wore out his 45s, like Part Time Lover, or I just called to say I love, and Isn't She Lovely. He looked pretty cool to. 

Stevie Wonder's part time lovers were eligible for dental benefits

I just called to say meme

Stevie Wonder Part Time Lovers, nobody got time for that

Isn't She Lovely Stevie Wonder joke

And, you can't forget to mention TV in the 80s. Come on ALF? A stuffed animal has his own prime time show! And, the staple of daytime television - The Price is Right? Am I right? I hear Bob Barker is still listening to the 80s music.
Alf: Have Cat will stay for dinner
Bob Barker defends 80s music


No comments:

Post a Comment