Wednesday 10 April 2019

80s BANDS FUNNY MEMES

80s MUSIC MEMES

Crank some 80s tunes and settle in for a few funny 80s music memes. First, I suggest you grab a cup of coffee (hugga mugga) and as Def Leppard says, "pour some sugar on..."


Def Leppard One Lump or Two
Actually, I think Def Lep is an English band, so perhaps adding one lump or two in their tea?


Def Leppard and English Band
Perhaps you could invite a friend over to peruse these memes with. Have a good laugh together. But, if they say, "who is Def Leppard?" please ask them to leave and avoid all further contact with them.


Def Lep meme
If you really want to attract friends who are fans of Def Leppard, perhaps getting a customized licence plate with Def Lep would do that.


Personalized Def Leppard licence plate
I know it's not very 80s, but, I might suggest getting an electric car to go with that licence plate. They are much quieter so you can hear the music better. You can hear nature as well, the sounds of doves crying for example.
The Sound A Dove Makes When It Cries according to Prince
Borrow your wife's raspberry beret, wear it on that balding head, and put the petal to the metal. Crank the Journey,  Steve Perry or Hall and Oates.


Steve Perry wears Oh Sherrie's clothing
You have Hall and Oates on your playlist don't you?!


Hall and Oats Can't Go For That
It's okay, don't cry. No tears, but, I will allow Tears for Fears.


Tears for Fears everybody wants to rule the world including them.
I always give in to Tears for Fears. Time after Time I do, just like Cyndi Lauper does.


Cyndi Lauper aint got time for time after time
What I won't allow is B52's Love Shack. That song has ruined the letter writing life of Shaq O'Neil. Poor guy can't even sign an email to his loved ones. Love Shaq just sounds like a joke.


Shaq signature a joke thanks to B52 song Love Shack
 There is always the options of listening to the radio, perhaps the news. Better yet, Huey Lewis and the News!

Huey Lewis and the News knows the power of love
 Be sure not to be fooled by the 'modern hits' that have sampled 80s songs. One that always gets me is Vanilla Ice. His song Ice Ice Baby uses Queen's Under Pressure bassline and it fools me everytime!

Vanilla Ice or Under Pressure
Another song that makes me squint is Total Eclipse of the heart. It reminds me of solar eclipse and I instantly close my eyes for fear of going blind! 

80s music meme - total eclipse of the heart causes blindness

No comments:

Post a Comment