Thursday 1 October 2020

Favourite Bands Face Masks

Face Masks with your favourite band on them

80s music on my mask

I know the new norm is to wear a mask...

The new Norm - masks

If I have to wear a mask I want it to have a bit of personality, showing my favourite bands seems like a great idea. I found a bunch of really cool masks while cruising Amazon the other day. Check these out.

80s Heavy Metal / Hair Band Masks!

AC/DC 

AC/DC wearing masks

The Classic AC/DC logo mask
AC/DC mask with the band on it

MOTLEY CRUE

That Motley Crue love to wear their masks. Tommy Lee still has a bit to learn. The disease is not transmitted that way Tommy!

Motley Crue wearing their masks

Have Nikki Stixx on your face! I know most of you already have, but for the few who didn't hit a Crue concert in the 80s here is your chance.


Nikki Stix mask
Motley Crue Logo mask

Twisted Sister

I don't like those boring paper masks, I'm not gonna take it, I want a cool one. I want one with Twisted Sister on it!

Dee Snider is actually a vocal supporter of masks

Twisted Sister Logo mask

Billy Idol

Wearing a mask could have been the end of Billy Idol's career. We would have never seen the IDOL SNEER.

Billy Idol wearing a mask, where's the duck lip sneer?

Quiet Riot

This Quiet Riot Mental Health mask would also double as a Halloween costume.

80s Music Meme Masks

Rick Astley is not only a meme star, but now he is available in mask form. Imagine the comments you would get wearing this? This mask will never let you down when it comes to controlling the spread of the 'rona virus.



Rick Astley Mask never gonna let you spread the 'rona

Just to prove you are still alive, 'still standing', then an Elton John mask is for you.
Elton John Still Standing mask



No comments:

Post a Comment