Friday 12 July 2019

FUNNY 80s MEMES

1980s MUSIC MEMES VERY FUNNY

The 80s, a time when technology was simple and BIG (like the hair). Now everything can be done on a smart phone. Those poor old electronics are now obsolete, useless, outdated...I bet they do have a grudge against modern 'phones'.


80s technology vs the smart phone
At least the music of the 80s and the icons of the 1980s are still going strong in pop culture. Like the latest documentaries on Freddie Mercury and Elton John.
Another One Bites The Dust, literally
Remember Billy Idol made a cameo in The Wedding Singer...oh, I guess that was like twenty years ago, but to me it seems recent. Oh great, another feeling old moment. What I do remember about Billy Idol is singing his songs wrong. Mony Mony I used to sing as Pony Pony and I'd ride my imaginary pony around the room!


Billy Idol misheard lyric - Mony Mony or Pony Pony
Now I'm just an old guy listening to Classic Rock on the radio, playing my air guitar when Def Leppard comes on.


Def Leppard rocks the leg guitar
 No Young Turk anymore Rod.
Rod Stewart aint no young turk anymore
I'm more concerned with the numbers on my odometer than phone numbers scratched onto walls saying call Jenny for a good time - 867-5309.

Jenny 867-5309 Funny
My fashion sense is not as bold as it used to be. In the 80s I was dressed to thrill, whip it, or moonwalk. I can still whip it good, but it's more along the lines of making whipped cream from scratch!


Whip It, Whip It Good

No comments:

Post a Comment