Tuesday 7 March 2017

MORE 80s MUSIC MEMES - GET READY TO LAUGH!

MORE 80s MUSIC MEMES

Oh man, I love memes about 80s music and 80s bands and 80s toys and 80s movies...you get the drift?

My fav, the Boss, Bruce Springsteen!
 
This pie chart is just madness ... mixed with apple and spice
 
Only some beastie boys could pull this chart off!
 
Phil Collins - 'nuff said
 
My sweet dreams are made of Nutella
 
Dexy, very dexy!
 
My first CD - GNR
 
Guess this Pictograph if you are so smart!
 
Poor Sheldon, not familiar with GNR?
 
JBJ - 'nuff said again!
 



Who forecasted this The Weather Girls?!
 
You can't fight the feeling of gravity!
 
The Police might catch you Rock-sand!
 
Ah, I love old computer-speak - http: slash slash
 
I do have to say, compared to the 80s TV food shows have really gotten better...sorry PBS

________________________________________________________________

There are lots of funny 80s themed memorabilia at Vat19 - click here for a look (and to support my page)

More funny 80s mugs - goo.gl/4HHv1M

No comments:

Post a Comment