Monday 13 February 2017

80s MUSIC MEMES

80S MUSIC MEMES - I LAUGH AND LAUGH AT THESE THINGS!

Memes are those generic pictures with phrases written in just the right way (being truthful, borderline mean, edgy...but, always BANG ON!) and they make me laugh out loud!
 
Here are some good 80s themed Memes I have run across lately...
 
Rock a bye baby is not the standard anymore
 
JBJ is always a good topic for a meme!
Ouch, 80s music takes a jab at 'modern' music - it's totally true though!
 
 
Safety Dance explained by the bearded older guy is too funny
 
Not a classic Meme, but, one of my personal favourites - Van Halen at 11!
 
Monday's and AC/DC combine to make a great 'snark' card!
 
See, JBJ again!

Sad, but, true! 80s rules the radio!
 
Def Leppard is another great topic of a meme!
 
I always say, 'DEF LEPPARD'! Always!
 
Oh boy, even Disco gets in on the meme action!
 
Ouch, that hurts...not me, I love Springsteen, but, only his 80s stuff.
 
Hope you had a good laugh - and stay true to the 80s my friend, it is on its way back!

I light up the night with power ballads too.

No comments:

Post a Comment